ARI Brochure: Science that matters!
The Science that matters! brochure focuses on the scope of our science, innovative approaches, and the partnerships and collaborations we form. Several projects are highlighted as examples of our expertise.
ARI Brochure: Citizen science - you and nature
The Citizen science - you and nature brochure outlines the benefits of citizen science projects (to both participants and scientists), how an effective citizen science program can be created, as well as useful approaches to creating individual projects. ARI has been involved in citizen science for many years. We are keen to expand our citizen science program, research citizen science itself, and learn how to get more people involved.
- ARI Brochure: Citizen science - you and nature (PDF, 12.8 MB)
(accessible version (DOCX, 31.4 KB))
ARI Annual Report 2015-2016
The ARI Annual Report provides a summary of our research highlights and key activities. The document also includes our research strategy and strategic framework, and demonstrates our multiple collaborators and partnerships. Our Annual Report shares some of our great science stories and reinforces the Institute's role as the pre-eminent ecological advisor to Government in Victoria.
ARI Operational Plan 2014-2015
The ARI Operational Plan provides a summary of the Institute's plans for the 2014-15 financial year. It includes information about our structure, staff, funding and projects. It also contains research and strategic highlights from the 2013-14 year. The Plan articulates the effectiveness of our partnerships and shares some of our great science stories.
ARI Client Survey 2017
ARI recognises the need for reliable client feedback to drive improvement in project delivery, address any specific delivery issues, and gather information for annual performance reporting. ARI's first client survey was conducted in September 2013 and follow up surveys have been conducted each year since.
Summary of 2017 results:
- 100% of clients rated the quality of ARI's project outputs as good, very good or excellent
- 100% of clients rated the robustness and ARI's science as good, very good or excellent
- 100% of clients rated their overall satisfaction with ARI's services as good, very good or excellent
- 100% of clients rated ARI's overall management of the project as good, very good or excellent
- Satisfaction scores for all ten performance areas increased within error margins when compared to 2016
More detail on the survey and the feedback is included in the documents below:
- ARI client survey 2017 - results summary (PDF, 287.7 KB)
(accessible version (DOCX, 222.6 KB))
- ARI client survey 2017 - comparisons and comments (PDF, 336.4 KB)
(accessible version (DOCX, 116.9 KB))
ARI Research Strategy 2014-2016
ARI's Research Strategy was launched in 2012 and is available below. It sets the research priorities and directions for the Institute for the years up to 2016. The Research Strategy details ARI's vision, objective, guiding principles, research themes and future directions. The Strategy aims to assist staff, management and stakeholders by providing guidance for development of new projects, capability of staff and for strategic partnerships.
Page last updated: 13/12/18